Sulphur Parks & Recreation (SPAR) is seeking vendors for the 75th Anniversary Celebration Day planned for Saturday, September 16, 2023, beginning at 8am, Frasch Park, Sulphur, Louisiana.
The event is parish wide and will host sports, arts and crafts, and games.
Market hours will be 8am – noon. Electricity and other accommodations can be provided if requests are submitted in advance.
There are no fees associated with this one-time market but you must register with us to participate. Registration closes on June 5, 2023.
We can accommodate up to 40 vendors and it is first come, first serve. We do ask that if you register to participate and cannot make the event to give us a
call or email us at SPAR75@sulphurparks.com so that we can extend that space to another vendor on the waiting list.
Just a few notes regarding the event:
1. We discourage resale items. Made, grown, repurposed items are favorable. We want to show off the talent in Louisiana!
2. Please try to keep your booth size reasonable.
3. Bring all items needed for your booth. (Tables, chairs, etc)
4. Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
5. Get ready for a fun and successful event!
We look forward to having you at our 75th Anniversary Celebration! Please call Julie Pippin at 337-527-2500 if more information is needed.