- No boiled crawfish / shrimp / crabs or fish fries allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all SPAR property and in all SPAR facilities.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facilities.
- The use of vulgar language and profanity will not be tolerated on park premises.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Facilities will not be rented to anyone under the age of 21.
- There must be at least one adult chaperone (21 or older) for every 12 persons under age 18.
- SPAR Facilities may not be used for profit or fund raising functions. (Any charge for services, admission, food/drink, product sales, etc. is prohibited)
- As a government entity it is unlawful to use SPAR property to accept money for profit.
If the pavilion is not posted as reserved it is available on first come, first served basis.
- If the reserving party cancels more than 30 days prior to the event, a full refund will be made.
- If the reserving party cancels less than 30 days prior to the event, only half the rental fee will be refunded.
- SPAR reserves the right to cancel this agreement for any reason at any time.
- If rules, regulations, and policies are not adhered to, SPAR has the right to terminate the rental and have the reserving party and guests escorted from the facility. Call 337-527-2500 for more information.